Jika International hotel is ideally located in Fairfield - just 7km from Melbourne CBD.
Jika motel is the ideal destination for short, medium and long-term accommodation for those seeking a place to stay close to Melbourne's La Trobe University - Bundoora Campus or the Austin Hospital in Heidelberg.
Stay for a few months or a few days, our competitive rates are sure to satisfy any budget.
Discount rates for groups and corporate stays available.
What's In The Area:
- Austin Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Northland Shopping Centre
- La Trobe University (Bundoora),
- Victorian Forensic Centre,
- La Trobe Secondary College,
- Simpson Army Barracks,
- Latrobe University Research and Development Park,
- Ivanhoe Grammar School
- Austin and Repatriation Medical Centre
- RMIT Univeristy
- La Trobe University
- NMIT Tafe - Fairfield and Preston Campuses
- University Business Park
- Darebin International Sports Centre
- Darebin Arts & Entertainment Centre
- Preston Markets
- Discount Shopping outlets
- Darebin City Council
Driving directions from Tullamarine Airport to Jika International
1. Depart from the airport onto the Tullamarine freeway heading towards the city (Melbourne).
2. Drive approximately 10 km's until you see the Bell St exit.
3. Exit left from the freeway onto Bell St.
4. Travel along Bell St for approximately 8 to 10 km's and turn right at Albert St.
5. Travel along Albert St (which becomes Station St as you get closer to Fairfield) for approx 5km's.
6. Cross the railway line and the next intersection is Heidelberg Road.
7. Turn left at Heidelberg Rd and you will find Jika International on the left approx 600 metres from the Station St intersection.
8. From the Melbourne International AIRPORT to JIKA International is an estimated travel time of 35 minutes. Please click here to get more detailed driving directions.
Directions to Fairfield Railway Station from JIKA International
1. Walk out of rear entrance to Hotel and turn right into Perry St.
2. Turn left at first intersection (Tuckett St.
3. Turn right at next corner (Hanslope Ave) and walk down to the end, which is a dead end.
4. Turn left onto the walking path there and walk for about 5-10 minutes until you come out on Station St.
5. Cross over Station St into Railway Place. You will find Fairfield railway station on the right just a minute or two down this street.
6. Tickets can be purchased from the automatic ticket vending machine you will find at the entrance to the platform. Fairfield is in Zone 1 and an all day pass will cost $6.10.